Thursday 21 May 2020

Wonder

When I see you walking towards me to sit next to me,it makes me wonder.
When I see you catch me looking at you and hold our stares for a very long time,it makes me wonder.
When you walk right past me and catch me by surprise, it makes me wonder.
When your talking to your friends but your eyes fixed on me, it makes me wonder.
When you sit at the table right next to mine to catch me giggling, it makes me wonder. 
When you're at the pantry and all of sudden when I'm filling water,it makes me wonder.
When you're sipping coffee and I walk in to see you waiting,it makes me wonder.
When I see your best friend's around and you gather the courage to make your move,it makes me wonder.
When you enjoy me laughing at your goofiness,it makes me wonder. 
When I see your friends pushing you to talk and you shy away, it makes me wonder.
When you draw my attention when I'm looking away, it makes me wonder.

You make me live one day at a time.
To keep me hopeful for another sunrise when the night is still young.
You make me loose myself in the moments we've shared, only to make me wonder, what could it be that keeps you going on and on like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment