Saturday 30 May 2020

Devi

O Devi,
Do I have to treat you as a goddess of Nature, you are much more.
Do I have to treat you as a goddess of knowledge and art, you are much more.
Do I have to treat you as a bestower of wealth,you are much more.
Do I have to treat have to you as a wish granter, you are much more.
Do I have to treat you as a destroyer of fear and evil,you are much more.
Do I have to treat you who can make the infinite, finite, you are much more.
Do I have to treat you as a mother who provides food for her children, you are much more.
Do I have to treat you who has cure for diseases, you are much more.
Do I have treat you as a goddess of my senses,my world,you are much more.
How do I greet that which I do not know.
And yet you show us ways we can bow down to you when our hearts are overwhelmed, when words and forms cannot encompass that you truly are.

No comments:

Post a Comment