Friday 6 December 2013

A short Birthday ride

       Birthday turned out to be relaxed with buddies :) And in the evening Roopa and I decided to go for a shot ride,the plan was to go to Devanahalli fort after the New International Airport Bengaluru. We left around 3pm thinking we would end up reaching early.But I forgot what Bengaluru traffic on a working day could do to you. We rode from Forum to Airport on a Thursday evening,one of the stupiest things to do,atleast we should have taken the ring road to avoid traffic,even that didn't flash.Instead we went head on. :D We were so tired by the time we reached Palace grounds,this is where I totally love Roopa's spirit of riding :) She was so tired,I didn't wanna push her further,but she said,let's finish what we've started,won't feel good going back home from there.:) We thought we could stop by CCD,but then we pushed to airport since I never seen it before.The final stretch,turned out to be worth going.Right on time for the sunset. :) Thank god! the ride back towards Bengaluru was much much easier,it always feels good to take out my sweetheart for a ride:) My Black Beauty,I call her with love.She came into my life as my birthday gift,years back,which I still hold dear to me :)





















No comments:

Post a Comment