Wednesday 6 November 2013

Rangoli A different interest :)




      2013 Diwali turned out to be a surprise to me too. Never did I imagine myself to put rangoli. Taking the usual way to drop my colleague Sindu towards Bus stop,she asked me to stop on the way to purchase rangoli. Thats when I thought why don't I too give a shot at rangoli.Purchased a packet for myself too.Then when I reached home and told my mom,she told me there were few Rangoli stensils at home,used that for the borders.When I was browsing through the net for some rangoli designs,came across this blog,
Amazing designs,videos turned out to be very helpful.In one of the videos I got to know,what is the purpose of rangoli apart from decorating house.It's usually put using rice flour so as to serve as food for ants and small birds.So all the rangoli that you see below are all put using  the rice flour.It's actually a wonderful hobby.







No comments:

Post a Comment